Hi everyone! Again, it has been ages since I have written anything! I have no excuse just never seem to find the time to sit down and type out a message and upload pictures etc. Let's see,what is new here.... we are all back in the groove again from when we got back from our trip. In a matter of 2 weeks, Aubrey decided to sleep through the night...OFFICIALLY! I can't tell you the difference that has made in our lives. I mean just knowing that we don't need to get up until 6am from the time we go to bed is the best feeling ever. I am feeling energized these days and not so tired. I have taken up running on the treadmill again, well so far I was able to get on there once! But my goal is 3 days a week. I was always running after I had Connor and before I got pregnant with Aubrey. I have my friend Shana's wedding the first week of June so I have some incentive. On top of that, there is going to be some pool lounging at the Bachelorette Party in Las Vegas in May.....now that is incentive!!
Connor is doing great, still swimming and talking, singing acting things out. He is full of beans but loves life and most important loves hugs and kisses. He sings the alphabet, counts to 20 and sings songs he learns in swim class or on Hannah Montana!
Aubrey has been saying Mama, Dada and now yay is in her vocabulary. Connor says yay all the time so Aubrey kinda says it now too. She has learned to reach up for me when she wants me now and she is so close to crawling. She leans over and almost gets on all fours....I am thinking by the end of the week I could have a crawler. She sleeps solely on her stomach now which I think was the main contributor to the sleeping through the night. I have started putting the kids in the bath tub together...they just love it. Aubrey squeals with delight at the top of her lungs and Connor just laughs at her. I love watching them interact together.
John is plugging along at work, they haven't been near as busy in the past so it has been nice to have John home earlier in the evenings. Often times, he is here to see the kids before they go to bed. The time change has been good for us too. We just kept the kids on their old schedules so they go down at 7pm and 8pm respectively (Aubrey, Connor) that means no more 5am wake ups for me!!!
I think that is about it for us. I have attached some photos I have taken in the past few weeks!
Thinking of you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment