I notice I am getting lazier and lazier with these blog posts! Well, not lazier, I am getting more tired and there is way more action around the house these days with all three little hooligans! Since I probably have 5 minutes before someone needs my attention again I will make this update quick!
Connor: loving school, loving swimming, talking up a storm, copying every thing I say, loving towards his baby brother and little sister, not very nice to his little sister, likes wearing his PJs underneath his clothes to school (something mommy didn't realize he was doing until today) apparently he wants to be just like daddy. Daddy wears and undershirt and boxers, I guess that is what constitutes as John's PJs...I about fell over laughing hysterically today when I saw that.
Aubrey: starting to potty train, sweet as pie, feisty and tenacious as ever, loves her baby brother and desperately misses her big brother when he is at school. She is already talking about going to school and makes me take her into the classroom to drop him off. There she follows his "signing in" routine by getting a sticker and putting on a name tag. Then it takes me 20 minutes to try and get her to leave. It is so cute that she misses Connor so much.
Logan: sweetest little baby boy around. Smiles all day gets excited whenever you look at him. He melts my heart. He giggles and the only cry I ever hear is a chirp here and there. He loves his daddy! Will track him with his smiles...just waiting for the attention. He is the best!
Kim- Loving that we are FINALLY getting fall weather here....we even had rain for the first time in ages. I was in heaven, in my cozy clothes and sitting in front of the fire sipping a wine or beer...whatever was around.
John- keeping busy at work, loving his three little ones and is the best husband ever!!
Connor's preschool had a performance at the church affiliated with the school. Here is Connor's version of it taken here at home. So cute! He is "thanking Jesus"
No comments:
Post a Comment