




Hi All!
I haven't posted since last week and it has seems like forever! Not much new going on here...Aubrey is talking a lot more and likes to keep up with her big brother. She just trots around after him blabbering away! We have also been trying to prepare the kids for the big 16 hour car ride up to Seattle at the end of the month. We got DVD players for the car so hopefully that will help.
We had a a nice laid back weekend here and just hung around the house, went on walks and just spent some time together. It was really nice. Sometimes there is just so much hussle and busstle that we never sit down and breathe.
We got some of Shana and Aaron's professional wedding photos yesterday, so I will post a few for you to enjoy. It was such a beautiful event....and I had an amazing time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. It was so nice to spend some time with Shana since we live so far away from eachother. I enjoyed being a part of one of the most important days of her life! Congratulations Shana and Aaron!!
No comments:
Post a Comment