Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Connor is 3 and Aubrey is 1.5!

Well, we made the big trek up to Washington about a week ago and we have been working on settling into our place at Sandy Point. John flew back to San Francisco shortly after driving us up. He did fly back to celebrate Connor's birthday this past weekend. It is hard to believe that our little boy that took forever to get here in the beginning, is 3 years old. This birthday was so much fun since Connor seemed to know exactly what was going on. He opened presents and blew out candles on his birthday cake. It was the best....all went smoothly except for the freak snow storm a few hours before the party. The weather hindered our last minute errands and even the Clendenins getting into town. In the end everyone ended up here safely. We had a blast with both families...Connor felt very loved! I have some pictures form the party, but I have to wait until John brings my camera cable up to post them!

My little girl is 1.5 today and I notice everyday how much closer in age she seems to be getting to Connor. She has to do everything JUST like him. If he has a juice box, she wants one, if he goes over to Nana's to play with the dogs, she wants to go over and get up in there too. It is the cutest thing. She is still her feisty self and throwing a nice tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants. She gives me a run for my money!!

I have been feeling good, feeling the baby move a lot these days. I am about 19 weeks this week. They moved my due date up by 1 week when I went in for my ultrasound so now the baby is due one day after John's birthday! I keep saying what an awesome wife I am...I gave John Aubrey on Father's day, and now he will get a pretty great birthday present!!

That is about it from here...I will be sure to post more pics as I get the camera cable!!

No comments: