Well, we are finally all moved in and getting settled into our new house. Let me tell you, I can't believe the difference. IT makes me wonder how the heck we managed to stay in that tiny rental for so long. This house has such an open feeling, the kids have endless space to run and they just love it. Having them in separate rooms is going great, Aubrey sleeps through the night without waking, but is still up around 5am....The kids go to bed almost immediately which has been so nice. Overall, this new baby has brought good changes in our lives! Thanks to this new addition, we got into such a wonderful house. We even have our own Lemon tree out front and I can make homemade lemonade which is so good!
We have had lots of family come through here in the short 2 weeks we have been here. Blake flew down to help us move, mom and dad are down here for thanksgiving this week. Dad had to fly home early for a meeting unexpectedly on Tuesday morning so we had our thanksgiving on Monday night instead! It was yummy. Mom is here until tomorrow afternoon, then back to Bellingham for her.
Funny thing is, we drive up to Bellingham for the holidays on December 5th, so we will see my family in a little over a week! Thanks to Blake and Mom and Dad who did so much work in helping us move, then going back and getting our old place in tip top shape!
Another big change is that we took Connor for a preschool visit last week and he absolutely LOVED it. I mean he asks to go to preschool everyday and gets upset when I say he can't quite go yet and he gets so sad! So, in January when we are back from Christmas in Seattle, our 3 year old (well 3 on dec 14th) will be off to preschool 2 days a week. He will also start big boy swimming lessons where I don't even get in the pool anymore. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up.
I have my BIG ultrasound on Wednesday of next week. I am having it at 16 weeks instead of 18 weeks because of the fact we will be in Seattle for the month of December and I would miss the time frame for the ultrasound. This is the appt where you can find out the sex of the baby. Normally we would say we would want to know but this time, I think we are going to keep it a surprise. We have one of each already and figure it might be fun to not know. I have a feeling it is a girl, which would be great since she would be the same season as Aubrey and all the clothes would fit. We will see in May if my prediction is right.
When I ask Connor if he want a brother or a sister he points to Aubrey and says " I want an Aubs!".
I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!! Here are some pictures of our new place.
No comments:
Post a Comment