Update: Still pregnant...that seems to be the theme in most of my conversations the past week or so. I have an apt tomorrow morning with my doctor and hopefully we will get some more info on how I am progressing. I really hope I am progressing! I have to say I am about ready to meet this little one. Everything in my body seems to crack when I move these days and that is when I know that time is up! This one baby needs to come into the world. I keep hoping for mothers day or even a bit earlier, but we will see what this one has in store. Otherwise, I am holding up fine, just slowing down on some of the activities that i normally do with the kids. Parks are out of the question since Aubrey just takes off running and she is MUCH faster than me these days! Hopefully, in another week or so, I will have a post introducing our newest addition...stay tuned! For today's post I am uploading a video of Aubrey and Tutu playing paddy Cake at our kitchen table. I thought it was sweet, and I haven't uploaded a video in a long time. Enjoy! For those of you that get my blog update via email, you have to go to www.theclendeninclan.blogspot.com to view the video!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment