Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week of Birthdays


Aubrey in her sweet dress she got for her birthday

Logan in his bath chillin'


Connor lovin' on Logan



Well, this week marked a lot of special events in this house. On June 14th, Connor officially became 3.5 years old, On June 15th, Aubrey officially become 2 years old and this Friday, June 18th, little Logan will be 1 month old. I mean where does the time go? Didn't I just have Connor?

As busy as I am with these three little munchkins, I am still in love with them and can't imagine my life without them. They make life so much more fun and chaotic all at the same time.
Enjoy these pictures from the past week:
Here is my disclaimer..Please note Aubrey's crazy hair! I do Aubrey's hair EVERY morning and I have to chase her around the house to do it. All the pictures I seem to take are AFTER her nap which looks like she went through a tornado! Unless, we are going to see friends or leaving the house, then I let her crazy curly wild locks untamed instead of torturing myself and pinning her down for a second time!






No comments: