Today is the first time in a while that our heat has kicked on...Welcome Fall, well so I thought...apprently we are scheduled to be in the mid 80s to high 90s this coming weekend. Talk about crazy!
Well, we are in full swing here in September...back to school, back to swimming, playgroups and all. After only 4 days of preschool Connor got his first cold and it has proceeded to make its way around the whole family. We are just a snotty mess over here! On top of all this, I sprained my wrist which makes taking care of three kids under the age of 4 super fun! Luckily, I have a brace which is making things a bit easier, but nothing like diving into September!!
Well, we are in full swing here in September...back to school, back to swimming, playgroups and all. After only 4 days of preschool Connor got his first cold and it has proceeded to make its way around the whole family. We are just a snotty mess over here! On top of all this, I sprained my wrist which makes taking care of three kids under the age of 4 super fun! Luckily, I have a brace which is making things a bit easier, but nothing like diving into September!!
Here are some picture highlights of the past month.
No comments:
Post a Comment