As promised, here are some pictures of the big event. Connor was awesome this year...this really is the perfect age for it. Just running from house to house and understanding how everything worked. He loved being out with his cousins and friends from school!
Aubrey, well she just wanted to pull a little red wagon around the whole time. She wouldn't go to the door for candy just followed along and pulled her cousin Xavier's wagon. Then when I finally coaxed her up to the door she loved it. But then there was a dilemma....how on earth was she supposed to pull a little red wagon and go up to the door to get candy? Hmmmm, well she decided to do what any little tenacious 2 year old would do. Drag the wagon up to the front door whenever she wanted candy. Yup, we even tried to stop her and man, did we get some ugly tantrums. The people at the houses thought it was the most cute, hysterical thing and John and I were there shaking our heads thinking we will have our work cut out for us with this little girl. Looks cute as a button but knows how to work it!!
Logan was at John's cousin Jessica's asleep when we went out, but promptly about 45 minutes into our route I was called back to come see my little monkey. I am noticing that we may have some stranger anxiety starting...although he wasn't left with strangers, he just noticed I wasn't around. This was never an issue, but apparently, he is at the age where this can begin. I didn't believe it until today when I was visiting with my friend Nellie and her girls, which we do about once a week. I was holding Nellie's sweet newborn Cora and she was holding Logan. She noticed he was poopy and changed his diaper. She took him in the other room to do it and she came back out shocked that he had actually cried. She had never heard him do that before. We both couldn't believe it....but all was better when we were all together again. It is kind of funny to notice that Logan is getting older and so much more aware of his surroundings. This is just a phase and I barely remember Connor going through it...but Aubrey sure did!! I am still waiting for her to grow out of it....ha ha ha ha!
Anyway, we had a fabulous night with Tutu, and all the cousins and preschool friends...until Next time.....
No comments:
Post a Comment