We aren't even into Thanksgiving yet and I am drinking Egg Nog Lattes, wearing my cozy sweaters (even on days it gets up to 70 degrees!) and I have Christmas music streaming on my computer thanks to pandora.com. They created a Christmas station and I am in heaven. I have my cup of tea and the kids are asleep. I am having one of those moments where I am just so happy to be where I am. I have three beautiful children, all snuggled in bed, a wonderful, sweet, patient and caring husband who is working so hard so that I can be home with these beautiful little buggers that we love so much. I have so much family that love us all very much...it just feels good to be thankful for all of that and actually reflect on it once in a while.
Time is passing so quickly and I want my house decorated for Christmas right now. It is crazy, the pull I feel for the Holidays this year. Maybe it was Canadian Thanksgiving that has propelled me into this festive mood! We just passed my birthday and I am now 33 years old! In a couple more, I will be pushing 40! When did that happen?? For my birthday, John surprised me with a trip to Chicago for the weekend to go to a friends wedding that we were hoping to go to. I never thought twice about going because we have 3 kids and we all know John won't get on a plane with Aubrey. Well, my husband was able to get his mom and Amchelle to fly down and watch them for us while we go and have fun. My first post baby trip. It will be good to get some time away. I am a little sad to leave Logan, but he is such a mellow baby that I don't think he will give them any trouble! This happens the weekend right after thanksgiving! Then we have Connor's birthday, then Christmas! This year is coming to a close very fast.
Nothing else to new to report....except I have started on the long process of getting Logan his Canadian Citizenship. I got his photo taken yesterday and it prompted me to look at Connor and Aubrey's photos. Wow, do my kids resemble each other or what? check out this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment