Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Growing up









I am having a hard time believing that my kids are growing up. Connor is almost 4.5 and just started to write his name. I was in shock when I saw it sitting there on the concrete in sidewalk chalk. I seriously thought someone had done it for him. I never thought this little milestone would hit me like it did. I just thought wow...he is a little person. My heart was swelling with love and pride for him.

Aubrey is almost 3! She is in the midst of potty trainning and in the same breath will start swimming lessons on her own in a few months.--as in no more mommy in the water and mommy and me class. She is going to be a big girl and learn to swim on her own. On top of that, she is starting preschool in the fall. Really? she is starting preschool! This is definitely the time I sit back and think Connor and Aubrey are closer in age than ever. They are 18 months apart which we all know is close, but maturity wise they have been pretty far apart. Okay, so Aubrey still needs work in the maturity department, but she is talking in full sentences and is doing so many things on her own. She is actually demanding to do things on her own. She and Connor are the best of friends. When we pick Connor up from preschool she races over to hug him and they hug right at the door. My heart melts at their love for each other.

My baby sweet Logan.....he is a little over 10 months old and I just can't get over it. He is the most docile, laid back beautiful child with a personality that match. You can see the love for his brother and sister in his eyes. He lights up when John enters the room. He is has to be where all the action is at all times and he doesnt want to miss a thing. He loves pulling up on things and cruising from place to place. He is always smiling flashing that gummy grin...yup, the grin is still gummy at 10 months-- no teeth yet! His love for family at such a young age is amazing.


So many milestones! Here are some pictures of late. Those of you who get this blog via email need to go to www.theclendeninclan.blogspot.com to see the video below.

No comments: