Time is running away with me and with 3 kids and many events, I am not finding the time to blog! I can't believe the time has come that I don't have time to get onto the computer. Since my last post lots has happened.
1. The Clendenins made a trip down to California to celebrate Tutu's 95th birthday! Lots of fun, family and celebrating...oh and pictures...lots of pictures. Too bad none of them are on my camera so I can't share them. Tutu was in heaven though with all of her grandchildren and great grandchildren.
2. We made the big trek to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic to celebrate Tutu's brother Jim's birthday. IT was so much fun. We had the best time and saw so many family members that we haven't seen for years. What a beautiful place to meet up. Thanks to mom and aunt Susan for watching the kids so we were able to enjoy a wonderful time. Pictures to follow.
3. Took our maiden voyage with the whole family up to Seattle....on an airplane with all three kids! The flight out there was frustrating as we were delayed 5 hours and didn't take off until 1:30am and landed at 3:30 am. The kids were exhausted but did okay on the plane ride out. IT was much better coming home!
Whew, okay now you are caught up on all the "bigger" events that have happened since Christmas. I will try to post more often I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment