Thursday, May 19, 2011

May days!




Easter with the cousins
Easter at Coni's gets bigger every year
Keeping cool in the pool

This picture isn't from May but it was too cute to pass up! I just found it on my camera!

My posting habits are getting ridiculous! I have so much going on with activities that by the end of the day, I just don't feel like getting on my computer! I never thought I would say that!! Okay let's dive in to all things Clendenin.... The littlest of the clan, Lil' Lo turned 1 yesterday! I think with every child I have time just goes by faster and faster. He is the sweetest thing still to this day and is very laid back. He is starting to voice his opinions when he doesn't like things (like his sister constantly all over him) and he is walking more and more. We are still waiting for some little teeth to show up, he still has a gummy smile which is so crazy to me. The other kids all had a mouth full by now.
We all celebrated John and Logan's birthdays up at Sandy Point this past weekend. We took all the kids on the plane and headed on up. It was a whirlwind of a trip but it was so great to spend time with all of our families. I will need to get pictures from Coa Coa (john's mom) from Logan's party....I totally forgot to take pictures!
Now we are back and coming to the end of the school year. Only a few more weeks, then we jump into more fun family visits, summer camps and a trip up to Sandy Point in August-17 hours in the car with all three!!
Aubrey turns 3 next month and will start school in the fall and swimming. I still can't believe how much closer Connor and Aubrey get as they get older. They are doing so many of the same things. Hard to believe there is going to be some time where I actually just have Logan at home and no one else.
On that note everyone in this house is sleeping, so I think I will take a little nap on the couch. Here are some pictures of stuff in the past month. I always say I am going to blog more often, so I think I will skip that sentence and let you just be pleasantly surprised when I grace you with my presence!

No comments: