



It has taken me almost 5 months to get back to my blog. I am sad that I stopped for so long, but I seriously did not feel like getting on the computer at the end of my day. With the kids, activities and travels, our little household has had a lot going on. What got me back on the blog today was an ad on TV. It was a computer add, about a dad that blogged every single day since his baby was born. Posting videos and photos and basically posting his thoughts about life with his daughter and the fact that he couldn't wait to share it with her. I looked at John and said you better get on that! You have three kids waiting for video diaries of their lives! He looked at me and said isn't that what your blog is for? Hmmm, smart John! So, here I am wanting to document as much as I can about our little family. I can't guarantee it will be as frequent as before, but all the same I will do my best.
Let's start today's post with Logan aka "lil' Lo". He is 17 months old and just one of the kids. I kid you not. He can't wait to be around Connor and Aubrey 24/7. They are 3 peas in a pod for sure. He is growing like a weed and still waiting for his first tooth to poke through. Yes, you read that correctly...my 17 month old still does not have any teeth! They are there, you can feel them but have yet to pop through. That doesn't slow him down, he eats whatever I give him. The doctor assures me they will come when they are ready. I am thinking that should be any day. He is happy go lucky and just sweet!
Aubrey- aka "Aubs" she is almost 3.5 and as busy as ever. She is in preschool 3 days a week and in swim lessons. She is LOVING school and can't wait to go. She is helpful, still has that stubborn streak and sometimes is a bit overly loving of her little brother.
Connor- is almost 5! Where has time gone. He is busy with school everyday this year. He does the afternoon preschool program with Aubrey on M,W,F and then a young 5s program on Tuesday, Thursday. He loves school and always has. He gets really tired by the end of the day but loves being busy. He is such a great big brother and helps me out a lot with Logan. He can't wait to see him every morning when he wakes up.
Well that is the skinny on the kids as of late. We had some family photos taken in August while we were up in Washington. Here is a sneak peak of what we have coming.
I will write a separate blog post about our summer and activities. This is just a post to get my feet wet and back into blogging! Happy reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment