Uncle Mark and ConnorConnor and Aubrey have gotten to meet so many family members it has been so great! Just yesterday, some of my family from Vancouver (Frederica, Hannah and Rebecca) came all the way down here just to meet Aubrey and Connor for the first time. I hadn't seen Fred and Rebecca since last year in San Francisco and Hannah for a few years! I know it is going out of their way to come and see us but I was so happy to see them and have them meet the two kids.
This trip has also let Aubrey and Connor see their 3 great grandmothers, Tutu, Nan and Grandma Fuhr. We have pictures of all of them holding Aubrey, but most of them are on my camera and I will have to post them later.
They spent some time with their Aunts and Uncles as well......Auntie Carleigh, Auntie Ami, Uncle Keele, Auntie Terra, Uncle Tom, Uncle Blake and Uncle Mark. Everyone has so much fun. Connor is at such a fun age and able to interact with everyone. He loves seeing his family.
We officially head back to Seattle tomorrow for one more night with the Clendenins to celebrate all the January birthdays...Tom and Tutu are on January 1st and Bob is on January 4th.. For the celebration, Bob is making his famous Paella. Should be some good eats!! We go down for that celebration tomorrow and then fly back to Palo Alto on Wednesday, New Year's Eve.
It is hard to believe that I have been in Washington since December 12th! I had the best time and I can't wait to move up here. We will be back sometime between March and April to house hunt!
John and I also celebrated our 6 year Anniversary yesterday on December 28th! Although, it is hard to believe that we have been together officially for 10 years!!! Oh and a Happy Anniversary shout out to Uncle Jim and Aunt Susan who share our Anniversary! I hope you guys had a wonderful day! Also, an anniversary shout out to my best friend in the whole world Claudine and Rob! Happy first Anniversary to both of you! Your wedding was beautiful and I thought of both of you today!! We were all eating some good food at the Terminal City Club at this time last year. I miss you!!
Alright, I have talked your ears off already......See you in 2009!


No comments:
Post a Comment