Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Wonderland









Hi Everyone! It has been ages since I have last posted....this is due to the fact that my home computer got that nasty virus and it now not working at all...boo hoo! That means all the photos I have taken, I am not able to upload. We are looking at getting a new computer in the new year so hopefully all my photos will be uploaded then. Until all that is figured out, here are some photos taken from my iphone!
A lot has happened since my last posting.....we flew up to Bellingham for the holidays, John is back in California for the last week of work. He flew up here to help me get Connor and Aubrey here. The flight was pretty good, Connor only had a few blood curdling screams since he was so tired. Aubrey was a peach and just slept on me the whole time.
Connor celebrated his second birthday this past Sunday...I have tons of photos on my camera so I will have to post them at a later date. We had the party here at Sandy Point and had all the families up. I think it was the first time that mine and John's families have been together since our wedding six years ago. We has the best time and the food cooked by my dad was amazing. We had crab, clams, salmon and prime rib! What a feast topped off with Sprinkles cupcakes that amazingly enough survived the plane ride up. The red velvet ones were kinda smashed but tasted just as good! Connor must have gotten 3 more riding toys up here so now we have some more items to keep up here for when he returns.
Aubrey turned 6 months old the very next day. She is starting to sit up on her own and has really filled out. I was even able to get a bow in her hair for the first time. She is a sweet little thing and hardly ever complains these days.
We have had a major snow storm the past few days....5 inches here in Sandy Point and rip roaring winds. Connor just can't stand to stay inside since he is used to his daily walks in Palo Alto. So, today I waited until Aubrey fell asleep, bundled Connor up and took him outside. He was in heaven and threw a big fit when coming inside. I had to bribe him with playdoh which he has never played with before.
The ocean out front is frozen the first few feet and then the water is visible beyond that. I love being on the water and don't really miss home in Cali at all! I guess I can't wait to finally move up here in the summer.
From here we head to Seattle on Sunday....and are expecting even more snow. I am just hoping that my dad can get me down to the Hyatt in Bellevue so I can meet John who flies in that night. The next few days is spend seeing friends, John's family and searching for houses for us. I am really looking forward to it all!
Well, that is it from here!
Happy Holidays to you all...

No comments: