


The holidays are in full swing around here! This past weekend John and I attended the Firm's Holiday party at the Four Season's Hotel in San Francisco. We had such a good time.....I was foot loose and fancy free with the kids at home. John and I got all dolled up and headed out for a night on the town. Thanks to Dustin and Christine (John's cousins) for babysitting the kids!! The first picture above is of us at the Party.
Then for the second part of the weekend, we got the kids all dressed up in their Christmas outfits and took pictures for the Christmas cards! I actually was dreading this because I know Connor doesn't do well sitting still. To my astonishment, he sat there and wanted to hold his baby sister. It was so cute...sometimes you couldn't tell if he was strangling her or hugging her. He just loves to be around her now. It is so cute! The rest of the pictures above are from the holiday pictures I took.
Well, we head up to Seattle/Bellingham this Friday....only 3 days away! I am mentally packing suitcases and just hoping that I don't forget anything. Connor's birthday is this Sunday....I can't believe he is going to be 2! WE have a big party planned with both mom, dad, Blake, Mark and all the Clendenins. I ordered cupcakes for the big occasion and am just curious how we are going to get them up there in one piece! Let's hope!!
Happy Holidays to you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment