Hello all! Can you believe I am posting 2 times within 24 hours??? I have decided that the best time to post is maybe in the mornings or before my crazy day is over. Obviously, by the end of the day you can sense my frustration :). I think that is when I am the most tired and frustrated! My post was meant to be a realease from me but it kinda just looked like I was complaining about my kids! Yes, they are being challenging these days but I didn't even get to mention the cute things they are doing. For instance, this morning Aubrey was up at 5:10am which is typical and we were out in the living room...15 minutes later, Connor comes out of bed and I bring him over the gate. Aubrey took one look at him and broke into a HUGE grin. Connor was so excited to see her too and they gave eachother the biggest hug. Those are the moments I try to hang on to. THey just love eachother (most of the time) I am sure Connor is still thinking he loves her when he pushes her over. Ha ha ha ha. Aubrey is talking a lot more lately and being so affectionate. It makes me happy. She gets very upset if Connor isn't in view or away from her for too long.
One thing that I have started doing which has helped my sanity during these times is go to the gym. They have free childcare there so I just go in, drop them off and work out and visit with one of my good friends who works out there as well. Our kids know eachother and love playing together so they are in the child care together. They are only in there for an hour and a half but they actually like it and Connor asks me to go the the gym! It makes a big difference for me it is just that time that I have to myself and makes the rest of the day just a bit easier.
Another first for the kids was they got to attend their first birthday party. It was at this place called the Jungle...you can only imagine that the name of this place really encompases what it is. Think of a giant Mcdonald's play area....with constant mazes that takes up this huge warehouse. Can we say biggest germ petri dish in the world? Yes, but the kids had a blast. This birthday party was for one of Connor's little playgroup buddies. I have to tell you that after this party, almost all of our kids got sick with a cold or something or other. I don't think we have had playgroup for a couple of weeks yet. Price you pay for being around a million other people!
Well, I think that is all the good stuff in our lives right now....here are some pictures of the birthday party and the UW/Stanford game that we attended last weekend. Although they lost, it was still nice to see our alma mater locally!
No comments:
Post a Comment