I can't believe that with all that is going on around here, I am actually sitting down and posting to this blog. I used to be so diligent about posting messages but lately life has just gotten so busy!! I mean I haven't even posted Halloween pictures on here!
Halloween was fantastic this year! Connor actually loved it and was so excited it made me laugh and realize why Halloween is so fun. Connor dressed up as Elmo and Aubrey little Tinkerbell. We went trick or treating with John's cousin's families so there were tons of kids and Connor just screamed with delight from door to door. You couldn't keep up with him. He was running so hard his candy was falling out of his basket but he didn't care. Then when we finally got home, he dumped out his loot and sniffed every piece and counted them like it was gold. It was hilarious to watch him love it so much. Aubrey went around trick or treating in the stroller. She was getting tired but rallied and stayed awake the whole time. We had a great time this year.
We close on our new house tomorrow!! Now it is a packing frenzy to get everything boxed up and ready to go for our move in 5 days! I am very excited to get the kids into separate rooms!! It is hard to believe that we are in the last few days here in this house after almost 3.5 years of living here.
This past weekend was my 32nd birthday! I got out of the house to go and get my hair done, brought lunch home to the crew, spent time together, then had an awesome fondue dinner. While I was in the hair dressing chair, I got an email from John and when I opened it, I found a picture of Connor with makeup all over his face. Apparently, John was talking on the phone to his brother and Connor slipped over the gate and had a great ol' time with my makeup. Thankfully it wasn't my new Origins stuff he got into but some old stuff I don't really use. The picture says a thousand words!
Baby update- I went to my 12 week apt on Thursday and we didn't get to hear the heartbeat because it was still too early, but I got to see the baby on ultrasound instead. It was already a full fledged baby with head, arms, lets fingers, toes and it was moving around and waving as we were looking at him/her. It was really fun and amazing to see. It is really starting to cement in my mind that #3 is on the way. Only 4 more weeks until my BIG ultrasound...we are still leaning towards not finding out the sex of the baby since we were adamant about finding out if Aubrey and Connor were boys or girls. Now that I have one of each, it might be fun to have the surprise at the end. We will see if I can maintain that mindset through the ultrasound. I hope I don't "see" anything that gives it away!
That is the update from here...stay tuned...next blog will be from the new house!
No comments:
Post a Comment