Thursday, July 22, 2010

2 Peas in a Pod


Connor and Aubrey have always been close, but lately they have been thicker than thieves. I mean whatever Connor does, Aubrey does the exact thing...she even copies his words, his sayings and mannerisms. When Aubrey is sleeping Connor asks me a million times when Aubrey is going to wake up. His latest saying is "mommy, Aubrey is my best friend" then a few minutes after that, he knocks her down and she is wailing. Ahhh the love of siblings! They definitely miss each other when the other is not around. Aubrey can hold her own around Connor, but now they are always wrestling....let me tell you that is my worst nightmare...I mean I separate them, then two seconds later it is going on again. I am a broken record these days and I am working on not getting super frustrated when I can't get them to stop. Most of the time it is just giggling which is cute and all, but then Connor gets over excited and Aubrey gets hurt. One of these days they will slow down, until then I just plug my ears and hope no one gets hurt!


Here is a picture that describes Connor and Aubrey's relationship perfectly.....they look like twins don't they?


No comments: