Our cozy house inside
Aubrey posing
The holidays are here!! We just passed Thanksgiving and are cruising into Christmas. This year we are celebrating our first Christmas in California since Connor was born. We are going to miss spending it with our families in Washington, but it is nice to not have to think about packing everyone up for that 17 hour drive.
We were able to put up and decorate our tree, get some stockings hung all while drinking a rum and egg nog--a Robertson tradition! The kids were able to help decorate the tree which was so fun for them.
We were able to put up and decorate our tree, get some stockings hung all while drinking a rum and egg nog--a Robertson tradition! The kids were able to help decorate the tree which was so fun for them.
We decided to participate with the Elf on the Shelf this year. Our little Elf, Kringle, moves from place to place all around the family room keeping an eye on Connor, Aubrey and Logan until Christmas. He is magic and reports back to Santa if they should be on the naughty or nice list. Every morning Connor runs out to look for him.
Next week marks another big occasion for us, our little man Connor turns 4! I can't believe it. Today John and I worked in the preschool and celebrated his birthday with all of his teacher and school friends. Such a proud little boy he was.
John and I had a chance to sneak away for a few days to Chicago for a co-workers wedding last weekend. It was the first time leaving all three kids together. Thanks to Ami and Coa Coa for coming out. John and I had a blast. I don't remember the last time we didn't have to think about diaper changes, feedings or bed times in a while. It snowed out there and just felt like the holidays. It was amazing!
John and I had a chance to sneak away for a few days to Chicago for a co-workers wedding last weekend. It was the first time leaving all three kids together. Thanks to Ami and Coa Coa for coming out. John and I had a blast. I don't remember the last time we didn't have to think about diaper changes, feedings or bed times in a while. It snowed out there and just felt like the holidays. It was amazing!
That is December to date...enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment