A few days ago, I was cleaning the house and Connor saw me with the swiffer mop. I put it down for a second went to get something and came back and found this. He thought it was so fun...now only if I could get him to do this once the baby comes! He cries and has a fit when I put it away. It is hilarious!
I am now 36 weeks into the pregnancy and really starting to feel it. I don't remember feeling this way when I was pregnant with Connor, then again I wasn't chasing after a 17 month old all day. I took Connor to his last swim class this week because I just can't do it anymore. The whole mess of getting us there and changing afterwards and Connor getting upset when I put him in the stroller..etc. it is just too much to handle at this point.
I am feeling lots of pressure in my lower abdomen so that is telling me time is nearing. I go into the doctor next week and I am praying that I can get them to induce me early if needed. I want to make it to at least 38 weeks or so before that happens. But hopefully they give me the option. I know my mom is chomping at the bit to know when to buy her airline tickets to come visit. I am still going on my 2 miles walks with Connor in the morning, although we are a lot slower than we used to be, we are still getting there.
This weekend is memorial day and we don't have any big plans...just getting some last minute baby items like diapers, recieving blankets, little odds and ends that need to be here.
That is about it from here!
No comments:
Post a Comment