I guess I better explain the title of this post first off. Aubrey is in that awkward stage where she is losing her baby hair and new stuff is growing back. In turn, this has left her with a bouffant poof on top of her head and some bald spots on the side. We have this cute baby girl with the most horrible head of hair right now. We just can't keep our eyes off it. I have started to comb it down while it is wet just to see if we can minimize the bride of Frankenstein look. It helps but we still get the poof. Luckily, I am thinking the red hair will stay...whether it is curly or not is yet to be determined.
In other news, Aubrey rolled over for the first or second time this week. the first time I thought it was a fluke and the second and third times happened to day. I can't believe she is 3.5 months old already. She has a little giggle that pops out here and there too when you nuzzle her neck. She still greets me with a beautiful smile every time she wakes which melts my heart. SO, things are going well for her. She is waking almost once a night...usually around 11pm then again at 3am. I am still trying to figure out if I feed her while she is sleeping right before I got to bed, will she go longer or not? IT is trial and error these days.
Connor is doing so well with his talking too! He now says STOP with a lot of passion and sock, remote, again, and I swear I heard him say 1-2-3 but who knows! I haven't heard it since. He is trying so hard to mimic us when we talk so I know it will only be a matter of time before he is talking non-stop....music to my ears!--for now anyway.
The above pictures are just a mixture...there is one of Tutu with her 4 great grandchildren which I thought was a priceless shot. She was holding Aubrey and Kaitlyn and Eli came to sit with her to watch Aubrey and Connor was just playing at her feet. It was a beautiful moment and I am so glad we caught it on camera. Tutu is also expecting her 5th great grandchild December 23rd. John's cousin's Johanna and Lance are expecting a little boy.
Well, I am off to make dinner since the kids are relaxing in their beds....not quite asleep but just hanging out in there. IT will be fun when Aubrey starts talking and they can talk to each other as they go down to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment