Aubrey and Tutu
Connor talking on the phone in the bumbo...he is a bit big for it!
Aubrey trying out the bumbo chair
With the kick off of fall and all the kids in the neighborhood heading back to school, Connor's swim class started back up. Man, did he miss being in the water. He was so excited to be back in the pool it was so funny. I came out of the pool soaking wet from head to toe as usual. Aubrey sat in her car seat right near me so I could get to her if she decided to fuss. She was fine for the whole class except the last 5 minutes she started to fuss. But we managed! We also tried going back to Gymboree....still not sure if it is something Connor is interested in. I had been taking right when he woke up from his afternoon nap and he just didn't want to participate and clung to me a lot of the time. I think I am going to try a morning class and see if he likes it any better. If not, we will stop all together. Gymboree is a bit more of a challenge now that I have Aubrey with me. She sits in her car seat on the edge of the class and luckily the ladies at the desk kinda help her with her fallen pacifier once in a while. So that is nice!
Here are some pictures from the last few days. Aubrey is so good at keeping her head up that we thought it was time to bring down the bumbo chair. Turns out Aubrey isn't' the only one that wants to sit in it. We also went to visit Tutu (Aubrey and Connor's great grandmother) today for a little bit of the afternoon. Aubrey was still smiling and cooing which just melts Tutu's heart every time. My kids sure know how to play to the crowd that is for sure!
Notice in Aubrey's photo she is starting to lose her hair and lookin' like and old lady! She is getting a bald spot! I remember when Connor has the old man shag going when his hair was falling out and regrowing. Let's hope she keeps most of her hair!! It is looking redder and redder these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment