
A few weeks ago we tried to get Connor a haircut and Great Clips with John. Usually, we can keep him occupied or hold him down long enough to get a decent cut. This time however was a totally different story! He is so strong and was so squirmy that we couldn't even attempt to get him a cut. The only other option was to order some clippers and try to master the task ourselves. So, this past Sunday, we stuck Connor in the high chair in front of the TV with his favorite snack and his favorite leading lady on the TV...Hannah Montana! He screamed when he heard the clippers but we were able to accomplish the task quite nicely. Here is a picture of his newly coiffed do and posing with his favorite person in the world...his Daddy.
Aubrey decided that she was going to flip from her back to her stomach yesterday for the first time on her own with no assistance from me whatsoever! Now I put her on her back I come back around the corner and she is on her belly. It takes a minute for me to register that she has done it on her own.
Connor is talking up a storm....now he is saying Cat...meow....Dog...woof woof, monkey ooh ooh ooh. His new favorite that we hear multiple times a day is "Bonk" whenever he bumps into something or falls....he say Bonk instead of ow. Last night in the middle of the night I heard him whining I went in to see what was the problem and he said "Bonk" so I gave his head a kiss and he went back to sleep.
We are just gearing up for Thanksgiving with John's cousins and then a few short weeks after that we are off to Bellingham! It will be here before we know it....soon my little boy will be 2 years old!!
No comments:
Post a Comment