Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8 months and counting






Well, I am 33 weeks this week. I can't believe it, although I say that every week. Time just goes by faster and faster with each pregnancy. It is also hard to believe that I really only have one more pregnancy left after this one to round out the 4 kids that we have always wanted. Where does the time go?

I don't have much too new to report, just some pictures to post since I didn't have any the last time. Aubrey is almost clibming out of her crib now. That is giving me more heartache anything. The crib is my saving grace for her at the moment. When she has a time out, she goes in there and let's face it, she is my early riser so keeping her contained in the morning is huge. The timing couldn't be worse with me being so close to adding a third child to this family. Aubrey does like her bed for the most part and really only tries to scale the side of the crib when she is upset and wants out. So I am going to hang on and see how much longer i can keep her in there. She is not the best sleeper and is the most stubborn little thing.

She has also gone pee on the potty two times in the last two days. She is getting the hang of knowing when she has to go. She is kind of trainning herself since I don't ask her all day long if she has to go. She just picks and chooses the times where she wants to make a big deal of it. I think this is the route that things will go for a while. She will be taking longer than Connor, although she is starting much earlier than he did. So, who knows. It would be awesome if she were trained by the time the baby was here, but it isn't a priority for me anymore.

Connor is still doing awesome in his big boy bed and going potty. Preschool has been the best thing for all of us. He can't wait to go and is exhausted when he gets back. IT is a nice break for him and gives me some time with miss Aubrey.

Here are some pics of the kids lately....yes, that is Aubrey wearing Connor's underwear as a hat in the last photo!

No comments: