

For months now, whenever my mom calls (aka Nana) she asks to speak to Connor. I always put the phone to his ear and he listens and smiles and stares back at the phone. He never says anything just smiles. Yesterday we were on a walk and John had given Connor his blackberry to keep him busy. Anything with buttons and a screen usually does the trick. Before we knew it Connor was chattering away and I looked down to see that he was putting the blackberry behind his ear and talking to it. He was talking on the phone! It was hilarious to watch especially since his "ear" was behind his head. I guess all those times of Nana saying hi to Connor and she loves him, is making an impression.
As for dancing...that was actually something Connor started back in December near his 1st brithday. Any music comes on, he just bops away. He does it all the time now but he has changed the dance from a foot stomp to a little "low bounce". I will try ot get a photo of him in dance action.
Connor also got some new sippy cups this weekend...ones that are BPA free so he has the safe plastic ones now. If they made glass ones I would get them, but they don't make glass sippy cups for toddlers...hmmmm....i wonder why?? Maybe they would knock themselves out with it!! I also went through and cleared out all the plactic bottles we bought when Connor was a baby, hopefully our little girl will be partial to the glass bottles.
That is it from here!
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment