

Okay, I decided to pop on here and write you to show you how particular my son is. He usually takes 2 naps a day, one in the morning then one in the afternoon. When he gets up from his afternoon nap, he is really fussy for some reason, just waking up and stuff. The only thing that will calm him down and bring a smile to his face, is to sit him on the couch with his milk and snack and put on re-runs of Hannah Montana. For those of you non-disney channel watchers, it is a cute show with Miley Cyrus (Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter) where she doubles as a normal girl going to normal high school (Miley) and then she is also a superstar Hannah Montana,but no one but her family and close friends know this. Anyway, anytime the start of the show comes on Connor glances over at me and has this huge grin on his face and he starts rocking on the couch. It is a mini dance. It is the funniest and one of the cutest moments of the day.
Thank goodness for Hannah Montana, it plays daily in our household!
The pictures listed above is one of Connor in the middle of Hannah Montana and the other photos is just him and his little mischeivious grin.
That's all folks!
Kim
1 comment:
Cool, I didn't know you set up a blog. I will definately check it out regularly. I will sometime set one up for us. Right now we are not interesting enough :}
Post a Comment