Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tid bits

Hi Everyone!

We hope you are all doing well and want to thank you for stopping by to see what is new with us. This is our first post, so hopefully this all works out. I am new to the world of blogging but think it is a great way to keep everyone updated with John, Connor, me and the baby.

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival or our little one...we are only 8-10 weeks away from meeting her, which blows me away. I still feel like we have plenty to do around here. We still need to get her crib ordered and get the bedroom set up for both her and Connor. All of a sudden things are getting crazy!

In other news, we are celebrating John's 30th birthday (which is in May) this weekend with a trip to Las Vegas. All the Clendenins from Kansas and Seattle are flying out to meet us. We decided to celebrate a month early since I will be too pregnant to fly by the time his birthday actually hits. It is also a celebration for Bob who turned 60 in January. We are looking forward to getting the Clendenins all together again!

Connor is a handful these days and into everything. He tears apart the living room in 3 seconds and is full of energy. I have been taking him to swimming and gymboree classes each week in an attempt to let him run off some of the energy and to get him out of the house. I am getting to big to chase him around all the time. He loves both activities and seems really tired after being at them.

Well, I think that is all the news I have for our first official blog! Please check back often as I will keep everyone updated on the progress of our growing family!

Love,
John, Kim, Connor and baby #2!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great idea:) ummm so im on the kansas bandwagon after seeing connor in that shirt... Hope all is well for the family..

Unknown said...

Kim, have you put on weight?