Friday, June 6, 2008

38 weeks and counting

I went in and checked on Connor last night and this is what I found. I turned on the light so I could take the picture and he didn't even flinch. I thought it was hilarious! He some how propped himself up on the bumpers of the crib.

In baby news......
Today marks the 38 week mark! Only 2 more weeks to go! It still seems like I should have had this baby ages ago, but you can't rush these things. I am sitting here writing this message because I am waiting for Connor to fall asleep for his afternoon nap so I can then fall asleep and get some zzzzz's. He is fighting it today which is making it very difficult since he has me up at 5:15 every morning. I am still waiting everyday for a sign that the baby is ready to come out...but every day I have nothing which just gets her one day closer to her due date. That is when John thinks she will make her appearance.
So, not much else to report, just letting everyone know we are still on baby watch over here.

No comments: