Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One step closer

I had my dr.s visit today and found out that I am already 3 cm dialated! That is great news and means things are progressing. I should have the baby by next week at the latest. Although, after this dr. visit I think I am having some contractions. We will see as the day goes on if they are real or just from the dr.s visit. So far though they are feeling real so we will see.

When I went into labor with Connor I had contractions for a while and was only 2 cm dialated when I got admitted to the hospital. So already, I am further along with this one.

My dr.s visit was kind of a pain....I waited for over an hour to see her, finally got in there found out I was 3 cm but had to continue waiting and when I got out to the car, I had a parking ticket because my meter expired while I was waiting to see the dr. So frustrating.

I will keep you all posted as the day goes on. John will be coming to work from home in about an hour since I am still feeling contractions. So fingers crossed!

No comments: