Saturday, June 21, 2008

Family of 4 week #1



Aubrey





Connor




Aubrey


Hello from the Clendenin family! Week 1 is down and so far so good. Connor is a bit out of sorts and taking lots of naps...I think getting used to having his baby sister around is taking a bit of a toll. Everyday gets a little bit better.
Aubrey is doing amazingly well! I have found it is actually easier to adjust the second time around. I am not scared of newborns and I am not panicking when she cries. The transition has been night and day different to having a first time baby. We are still working out scheduling around here but it is all coming together.
Thank you to everyone who has been sending emails and leaving voicemails and to all those sending beautiful dresses and packages to Aubrey. I have loved hearing from everyone and I promise if I haven't gotten back to you, I will slowly but surely.
We are in the middle of a heatwave again around here so John and Connor are out in the blow up pool out back and I just finished nursing Aubrey and she is back asleep. I forget how long they sleep for! I would take her outside but it is just too hot out there. So as of right now there is some peace and quiet in here and just enough time for me to write this little blurb and send some quick photos.
As promised, here is a picture of Connor and Aubrey so you can see the difference. They look pretty similar don't they?



No comments: