Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Waiting Continues.....

Hi Everyone!

We are on red alert over here waiting for things to happen..unfortunately, this little girl is taking her sweet ol' time. That is okay though, I have my mom flying in tomorrow afternoon so I will have some help around here in these last few days. I mean if I go into labor, John just has to wisk home from work. He only works 5 minutes away from the house so that makes things easy. It will be nice to know that Connor can stay here at home with his Nana and John and I can go off to the hospital to have a baby.

We haven't been doing anything big lately, just heading to Costco and running small errands. Connor and John just went on a walk to the store. This is the walk we normally do together, but it is just too far for me to go right now. I don't want my water breaking in the middle of the walk! I think this is one of the first times in a really long time that I have had the house all to myself! I am kind of enjoying the peace and quiet!

Our next dr.s visit is on Monday and I am praying more than ever that we can talk induction and get this process moving! I am going from overly excited to go through the whole experience to freaking out that I actually have to go through it all again. The contractions I had on Wednesday did help me see that my body will take over and will kick my brain into gear so the scary parts go away and I just get in there and get it done. That makes me feel a bit better. The brain is a powerful thing :).

Well, that is my little update for now.....hopefully the next one will be that I am in labor!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congratulations Kim!!
She is beautiful! You can't ask for a better Father's Day gift than that.