Monday, July 21, 2008

Scary!

Believe it or not, Connor actually came down on the floor and posed for this picture. He didn't even try to smack Aubrey around at all!
This is Connor

This is Aubrey.....you probably guessed that seeing she is in a dress!


Do they not look the same?? It is scary!
Speaking of scary...I had the scare of a lifetime today. Connor, Aubrey and I were in the backyard, it was around dinner time and I ran Aubrey inside to the swing and was coming back to get Connor. I came back to the backyard and he was no where to be found. Seriously, our backyard is pretty secure we have gates and there is no way that he can get out. All of a sudden one of our cleaning ladies said she saw him out front! I was like WHAT? I was running around frantic in the backyard yelling for Connor convinced he was just hiding back there. Turns out when the gardners came on Monday, they didn't latch the gate and all Connor had to do was push the gate open and it swung closed behind him. Luckily, he had only made it to the driveway and the girls next door were playing outside and saw him. Talk about 50 years off my life. It all happened in like a minute. I will always be double checking the gate is latched from now on. Thank goodness nothing happened.
I think I need a glass of wine....AGAIN!


No comments: