Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photos!





The photo session went well except for the fact that Connor didn't want to sit still at all! He was kind of cranky and frankly I was worried if we were going to get any good shots of him. The photographer sent me the link of the proofs and I was amazed at how many fantastic and beautiful photos I had to choose from. I am so glad I decided to do photos this time around. We thought about it with Connor but knew we were going to have another baby pretty close so we waited. Now I want to get photos every time we have another baby!!


I emailed some of you with the link of the proofs. I think you have to create an account to see them. If you don't want to do that, just email me and I can send you my log in and password so you can get on just to see them!

The photos above are the only 2 I have access to on the computer so you can only imagine what the others look like. I don't know how I will choose!
That is it for today!


No comments: