Sorry all, no pictures to post today...just a short blurb before I head off to bed. We had a pretty good weekend, they are just hectic these days with 2 kids to look after. When one is sleeping, the other one is awake and vice versa so there hasn't been much down time in our house hold.
Connor has been teething so he has been crying a bit here and there in the middle of the night and getting up really early in the morning. I am talking 4:45am early and there is nothing we can do about it. John has been on Connor duty since I am getting up multiple times with the baby at night. Little Aubrey likes to take her sweet ol' time getting back to sleep after a feeding so sometimes I am up for and hour sometimes 2 trying to get her to sleep. She is a sweet baby, just needs to learn how to fall asleep! This will all pass!
This weekend with Connor teething really made us feel like we were all sleepless and cranky! It is kind of funny and kind of frustrating! A new weeks starts tomorrow and this marks week 3 or me and the babies alone :).
We also have a photographer coming in next weekend to take some family photos, kids shots and everything so hopefully if all goes well, we can get some great pictures posted up here of the whole family!
Have a good night everyone!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment