Friday, October 24, 2008

Kisses!

Connor kissing Aubrey


Connor has been into kissing on the lips lately. It is really cute. He even decided to try it on his little sister. She just stares at him moving around the room all of the time. They actually had a little connection today. She was laying on her tummy and Connor got down on his knees and just stared at her saying "baby, baby" she was just grinning from ear to ear and he just reached down and kissed her. It was the most adorable thing I have seen! I wish I got the whole interaction on tape but missed it. I did get this smooch on my phone cam which is why it is blurry. I just love that at this young age they like eachother. So when they get older and hate eachother, I can show them this photo and prove that they actually loved eachother.
I am hoping that these two end up being really close friend since they are only 18 months apart, but time will tell!
We are off to the pumpkin patch this weekend to get some good photo ops and a pumpkin or two. Halloween is only a week away and it is hard to believe. Connor is going to be a frog and Aubrey a lady bug. I only hope Connor will let us dress him up this year. He has a mind of his own these days. I showed him the costume and he started to cry. So we will see what type of photos we get this year.
Connor is still getting his eye teeth in and all 4 of them are starting to poke through now. The poor little guy is really fussy and lucky me, has been waking up between 3:30 and 4:30am screaming. We can't get him back to sleep so it has made for some really long mornings. In turn, Connor screaming is waking Aubrey and it is really hard to get her back to sleep without feeding her. She was on such a good stretch before this whole Connor thing. I was getting her from 6pm-4am without waking up. That is so great for her. Now that Connor is up, she is getting up to feed 2 times a night and I am averaging about 4 -5 hours of sleep. Poor John is suffering too. Thank goodness it is the weekend. Hopefully, this bout of waking will subside for Connor soon.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: