Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Teeth!














Hi all! Remember for those of you that get my blog updates via email, you need to come to the actual blog to see the video. http://www.theclendeninclan.blogspot.com/





Here is a video of Aubrey...she was gnawing on her hands and chatting away. I just thought it was funny and would be a fun thing to share. She has her hands in her mouth all of the time now and she ends up sticking her fingers so far back she gags. I think you get a glimpse of this in the video. She is drooling a ton too, so who knows! I have to go look at Connor's baby book to see when he got his first tooth. Aubrey is now rolling sometimes from front to back so that is a new little milestone for her....also giggling! She is really starting to show off her belly laugh. Very similar to Connor's! It is the cutest thing and I find myself doing everything I can to get her to do it.


We have hit a hiccup in the sleeping schedule. She has been going to sleep at 6pm and then I will feed her while she is sleeping at 10pm. She is waking me at 3am for her feeding which is great, but then she is wide awake for like 2 hours. I am thinking she is going to bed too early and I am going to attempt to keep her up an extra hour or so to see if that helps her get through that 3am feeding without waking. The past 4 nights she has had me up until Connor and John get up, then I go back to bed for another 2 hours until John has to get ready for work. It has been a rough few days. Let's hope this is an easy fix.


Connor has his eye teeth poking through and they are supposed to be the most painful teeth that children can get. He is constantly waking from his naps fussy and holding his mouth saying..."ow". I am noticing that Even when I am getting after him and I knows I am annoyed, he automatically puts his hand to his mouth and says "ow" Like give me some sympathy mom, my teeth hurt. He is definitely not a dumb little boy. I mean to know I turn to mush when his teeth hurt so now he is using it against me! Little bugger.


Here is a picture of him I posted goofing around. We are still in the mid 70s here so sun glasses are well in use! I just thought this was cute.


Still now new news on our Seattle move. John is still waiting to talk to his bosses about moving, I am assuming he will wait a few weeks. I, on the other hand am beyond excited so I have been talking to a friend of mine who is a realtor up there. I know shocking! So we will see how the cookie crumbles!



That is it for now!



No comments: