
Hi everyone!
We have had a busy weekend around here! Today, we had our second photo session with the photographer in an effort to get a good family photo with everyone looking at the camera and looking happy to be there! Last weekend, we had some troubles with Connor sitting still and couldn't get a decent family shot. The photographer emailed us and asked it we wanted to do just a short session today to get some shots. Good thing we decided to do it because this is the result...All 4 of us together!!
Another thing we did this weekend was work on getting Aubrey used to her crib so she would sleep there instead of in her bouncy chair in the crib. She seems to like it so far and does better at night in the crib than for her naps during the day (or should I say nap) she is still awake for the majority of the day. The afternoon mostly, but I am getting used to it now which makes things easier. I just let her do her thing and try not to get frustrated that she isn't sleeping. Some babies just don't sleep all day like others. I was blessed (is that the word I should use??) to have one that like that.
We have been getting lots of smiles from her recently especially when daddy comes home and looks at her....she has a knack of smiling when we are most frustrated with her too! It makes us laugh and dissolves the frustration.
Connor has adjusted to having his sister around. They even sleep through each other crying since they are in the same room. His temper tantrums are more frequent these days and he is very independent. He hates diaper changes all of a sudden and always tries to kick and grab for things in the diaper that kids just shouldn't touch. I am sweating after it most of the time. Oh and the most fun part about diaper changes with Connor is the girly screams he has started doing lately. Hopefully this is just short lived....overall he is still a happy little boy, just asserting his independence can be tiring on mommy and daddy. I am not as patient as I hope to be sometimes, but I am working on it.
Hope you enjoy these photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment