Evidently, some of you have had some troubles viewing the videos! I have re-uploaded them and they should work now. For those of you that get my blog updates via email, you need to come to my actual blog to see them. Just go to www.theclendeninclan.blogspot.com and push play on each video. Hope this helps!
Blog: So, for ages I have been telling you all of Connor's obsession with Hannah Montana...nothing has changed. Here is a short video of Connor dancing to the beginning of it. He gets just a tad excited to see his lady! The other video is an example of Aubrey talking back to me with her cooing. I am warning you the most annoying thing about the video is me saying "Hiiiiiiiiiii" a million times. Sorry, but it can't be helped, that is the only way my little one will coo back is when I make that high pitched sound. Just check out her big ol' grin though. Enjoy!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment