Thursday, August 28, 2008
Meltdown....
There are times as a parent where things are just so crazy, that you have no choice but to sit back and laugh at the situation. The above video is one of those times. I have posted in the past about some of Connor's tantrums, well, here is one true to form that I actually caught on video because it was lasting so long. I am pretty sure Connor was tired but the real thing that set him off was that HIS Daddy was feeding the baby and not playing with him. I tried to interact with him and do something fun like wrestle on the floor with him, but he wasn't having any of it...he just pushed me away and cried harder. At that point, there was nothing John and I could do but let it run its course and have a little chuckle.
I am pretty sure even though Connor doesn't have red hair, he has the temper of one!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment